strawberrybabie

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Daddy's first

When I was just 1 month old, Daddy learnt how to give me a bath.

First, prepare the bath water ... make sure it's not too hot Daddy!

Next, clean eyes, forehead, cheeks and mouth with wet cotton balls. I hate getting my tongue cleaned most of all.

Remove dirty diaper...

Sit in the tub and get ready to *SPLASH SPLASH*!! My fav part of the bath.

Getting wrapped up so I don't catch a cold while getting dressed...

Drying off.... remember to wipe between the folds

Massage! The next best part about getting a bath

Getting dressed at last!..

Nice and clean! Check out Daddy's tired face. It's tiring business showering a baby... hee!

Verdict - shower was a little longer than expected, but I felt thoroughly loved and cleaned after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home